>> December 21, 2011
- Kheema - 400 gms
- Cashews - 13 nos
- Salt to taste
- Cinnamon stick
- Cloves - 3 nos
- Cardomom - 2 nos
- Onion - 2 nos
- Riped Tomato - 1 large or 2 small
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Chilly powder - 2 tsp (adjust according to ur spice level)
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Coconut paste (I used 1/2 coconut)
- Corriander leaves
1. Grind the kheema along with the salt.
2. Make small kheema balls resembling like a golf ball & stuff one cashew in the middle & keep it aside.
3. Heat oil in the heavy bottomed pan, add cinnamon, cloves, cardomom and onion.
4. Saute them for few mins till onion turns golden brown, add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder.
5. Add tomatos, chilly powder & salt to taste.
6. Now arrange the khemma balls inside. Cover & cook for 15 mins, till kheema becomes tender.
7. Add coconut paste & cook for further 10 min. Garnish with corriander leaves.
Serve with rice.