>> January 31, 2011
- Elephant foot - 500 gms
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- Urad dal - 1 tsp
- Curry leaves - 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Chilly powder - 2 tsp (to taste)
- Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
1. Partially cook the elephant foot in the salted boiling water. Drain the water & keep aside.
2. Heat oil in the pan, add mustard seeds, urad dal & curry leaves.
3. Add half cooked vegetable, turmeric powder, chilly powder & salt to taste. Fry them over low flame till crispy & fully cooked.
4. Finally, add garam masala & switch off the flame.