>> January 24, 2011
Very healthy way of adding vegetables & drumstick leaves to our daily routine. Pravin is not a great fan for raagi flour rotis intially but nowdays it has become most wanted breakfast menu especially during the weekends. Addition of vegetables brings in more flavour & taste absolutely superb. Perfect for kids & diabetic friendly dish as well.
- Raagi flour - 1 cup
- Onion - 1 no
- Green chillies - 2 nos
- Curry leaves - 1 tbsp
- Corriander leaves - 1 tbsp
- Channa dal (Soaked in water for 1/2 hr) - 1 tbsp
- Coarsely grounded peanut - 1 tbsp
- Grated Vegetables (Carrot, cucumber) - 1 cup
- Murungai keerai (Drumstick leaves) - 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
1. Mix together raagi flour, finely chopped onions, curry leaves, corriander leaves, drumstick leaves, green chillies, soaked channa dal, grounded peanut, grated vegetables & salt to taste.
2. Make a dough without using water. Divide & shape the dough to equal round balls. Roll the dough between the wax paper & cook them in the hot pan. Apply some oil arround the edges & cook till done.
Serve it with hot & spicy chutney.