>> March 11, 2009
Amma prepare this on stove top & I make this using microwave. Its optional to add fried garlic pods & curry leaves at the end. We just love this :)
- Raw peanuts - 1 handful
- Besan - 1 tbsp
- Salt & chilli powder to taste
- Oil - a few drops
- Garam masala (Optional)
Directions to cook :
- Drop raw peanuts in a bowl of water. Strain them thoroughly.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Now add few drops of oil to the strained peanut & mix the dry ingredients. Combine them properly. (The dry ingredients gets coated in the peanut)
- Microwave high for 4-5 mins on a micro safe plate, stir after 2 mins.
- Standing time 5 mins
Serve & enjoy !!!