>> September 11, 2009
When it comes to non-veg dishes, prawns are my favourite. This Indian prawn masala fry will taste great with rice as well as rotis. My mom make this very often, she mix the rice in the kadai this dish is made & that taste yummy :)
- Prawn - 1 cup
- Onion - 6 nos
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Chilly powder - 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala - 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Corriander leaves - 1 tbsp
1. Remove the prawn shells. Clean & keep aside.
2. Heat oil in the pan, add finely chopped onions & saute till golden brown.
3. Add Turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, chilly powder & salt to taste. Saute for 3 more min.
4. Add prawns. Cover & cook for 4 min or till done.
5. Finally add the garam masala. Switch off the flame after 1 min.
6. Add the finely chopped corrainder leaves.
Serve warm with rice or rotis.