>> May 10, 2009
Jelly custard is my son favourite dessert. Strawberry flavour goes good with custard. Prepare the jelly as specified in the packet & serve them with custard milk. Perfect for kids & even for parties. It does not involve any last min touching, just assembling them before serving.
Color combination & its taste attracts & makes us feel "wow! its just yummy....:)"
- Jelly - 1 packet
- Custard powder
- Milk - 500 ml
- Sugar - 4 tbsp
Directions to cook :
- Make the jelly (ur favourite flavour) as per the directions specified in the packet.
For the custard :
- Blend 2 tbsp of custard powder with 3 tbsp milk taken from half litre of milk to form a custard paste.
- Add 4 tbsp of sugar to remaining milk and boil.
- Add custard paste, slowly to the boiling milk, stirring well, for approx 1 to 2 min.
- Chill and pour over the jelly.
Instead of jelly, can substiture with icecreams, fruits, cakes, nuts, cookies, etc....